Creating a New Promotion Campaign
Click Target in the top menu bar.
Select Promotion Campaigns.
- Click New Promotion Campaign
To copy an existing Zone, click to edit and create a similar campaign.
1. Enter the General Information
2. Integrate your Promotion Codes
- Go to Target > Promotion Campaigns and click on Campaign ID.
- Click on Import Promo Codes.
- Select a .csv file to integrate a list of promotion codes for a particular campaign.
- Click Submit to add rows.
3. Use Promotion Codes in Targeted Actions
Promotion Codes can be integrated in different types of cross-channel promotional campaigns you create with Targeted Actions.
Campaign – select the appropriate promotion campaign from the drop down list.
Select the appropriate Course of Action from the drop down:
- Give existing promo code till no used – select this option to give the same promo code each time the visitor is targeted, until it the code is used.
- Give new promo code each time – select this option to issue a new promo code each time the visitor is targeted.
Managing Existing Promotion Campaigns
Go to Target > Promotion Campaigns to view a list of your Promotion Campaigns and corresponding information such as Start Date, Finish Date, Number of Active Promo Codes and Used Promo Codes for each campaign.
To manage existing Targeting Actions, use the following options:
- – opens Campaign editing interface, where you can configure your promotion campaign.
- – deletes the Campaign.
Parent Page: Targeting Actions